Date Posted: 8/27/2019 3:39:40 PM
Location: Remote, SE
Job Type: Full Time
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Call Center Representative position.
You will talk to customers for one client to understand their satisfaction with their product and service. Additional items for the position are detailed below.
• Determines requirements by working with customers.
• Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
• Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
• Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
Pay - $12/hr during training period. After training, pay will increase to $13/hr + OT; $1/hr pay increase after a successful 120-day period
Schedule – Candidates MUST be open to all shifts listed below. You will have the opportunity to “rebid” on your shift every 90-days based on your performance. All times listed are Central Standard Times.
- 10am – 7pm
- 11am – 8pm
- 12pm – 9pm
You MUST be open to working weekends. You will receive two consecutive days off (e.g. Tues and Wed) or have off on a Saturday or Sunday with another day of the week off that is not consecutive (e.g. Saturday and Wednesday).
Training – You will go through a very comprehensive 5-week training program. This will include either a two or three-week classroom session depending on your assignment. You will then have a two-week program where you will take live calls with a trainer on the call to assist you.
At the end of the training program, you MUST pass a final exam with a score of 80% or higher. Failure to pass this exam at the end of two tries will eliminate you from the training program.
Locations – You will work from home with this position. The following requirements are needed as part of this virtual assignment. Our client, will survey the workspace virtually.
- Secured workspace – you must have a door that secures as part of this (no working from living room)
- High-speed internet access; our client will provide laptop, headset, mouse and ethernet cord
- No cell phones, video devices or distractions in background (e.g. dogs barking, children playing, etc.)
- Maintain a professional appearance; you may have to do video with customers as part of the calls