Date Posted: 9/9/2021 9:41:05 PM
Location: Bloomington, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $26 - $28
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Maintenance Technician
Location: Minneapolis, MN (Bloomington, MN)
Salary: $26 – 28/hour, plus OT (shift contains 8 hrs of built in OT every 2 weeks; this adds on 4.5% to your annual pay without having to work extra time, plus Shift Differential for off shifts (10% differential for B-Shift and 15% differential for D-Shift).
Expected First Year Comp (before additional OT) = $68.4k – 78k (additional OT available)
Shift: 12-hour shift (6pm – 6am) on a 3-4 weekly shift schedule (where you will work 3 days one week and 4 days the next).
In this position, you will perform preventive maintenance procedures on highly specialized manufacturing equipment. Depending on skill level you will also complete equipment repairs and equipment installations according to specifications in a particular area.
• High attention to detail is a must. You will also support site goals by maintaining the equipment to optimal performance.
• Success is determined by the best efforts of every team member.
• They reward your efforts by providing the tools you need to succeed, excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement, very competitive salaries, and comprehensive benefits.
Requirements: Looking for experienced and competent technicians with strong electronic and mechanical troubleshooting abilities, preferably Navy Nuke MMs, Navy Nuke EMs, Navy Nuke ETs, and other military technicians with 2+ years of experience working in the semiconductor industry.
Specifically, candidates must possess:
• Knowledge of electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, pneumatic and/or vacuum systems and principals of operation.
• High attention to detail.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Skills to work independently, under minimal supervision, to find short-term solutions.
• Ability to work independently, proficiency with PC hardware.
• Knowledge of basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent physical requirements, which include manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination, able to lift (a minimum of 30 lbs), bend, and reach.
• Excellent customer orientation.
• Ability to analyze a wide variety of equipment, troubleshooting problems, and make appropriate repairs.
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with interdepartmental groups.
• Ability to work well in a diverse team environment.
• Ability to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Ability to work and take directions from written and verbal instructions.
• Comfortable in providing training and writing procedures.
• Experience working with Applied Materials 5200 Centura, Endura, MirraTrak Gasonics Aura 3000, Iridia, or PEP ashers Novellus Altus W, 350, 400, HDP PSG and STI systems Semitool Solvent Tool Akrion Gama Wet Bench Axcelis Implant Lam 9600, 9400, or Versys Westech 472 is a plus but certainly not required.
• Military candidates highly preferred!
Benefits: Offers competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including benefit eligibility day one, paid time off, paid holidays, matching 401(k), an on-site fitness facility, an on-site cafeteria and so much more.
Career Growth: Talented individuals are given the opportunity to learn and succeed in a highly technical environment that enables you to make the most of your career. Their equipment technicians are encouraged to be proactive in performing tasks and making improvements. Their culture is about succeeding, ownership, and winning. The organization works with you to maximize your potential and achieve all of your goals by supplying opportunities to perform all aspects of equipment maintenance and creativity in improvements.