Date Posted: 9/2/2022 8:10:46 AM
Location: East Coast Region, PA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $125,000 - $150,000
The Business Development Manager will lead an international team responsible for identifying and capturing strategic growth opportunities in the USA and global marketplace. This position reports directly to the President and will work closely with the Senior Leadership Team to achieve Company goals, financial metrics and deliver growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven passion and experience in defense sales, equipped to be balanced with an understanding of the high precision defense sector.
Responsible for leading and coordinating Company Integrated Technologies’ Business Development and Sales activities globally, as follows:
• Leadership, tasking, and management of MIT Sales
• Promote MIT and its products and technologies
• Create and sustain opportunities to realize growth with both existing and new customers
• Deliver excellence in business capture, pipeline development, and proposal writing
• Provide reports and analysis and recommendations to and recommendations to Sr Management
• Collaborative member of the MIT Leadership Team.
• 5+ Years in leadership of equipment sales or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of DOD budgeting and contracting
• Defense Sales background
• Direct experience of dealing with various customer/government acquisition processes/
• High level technical understanding of contract tender participation for DOD for engineered products and project involving mechanical, electrical and automation technologies.
• Proven ability to develop market strategies that create opportunities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing preferred, market and commercial experiences are important. MBA a plus
• Ability to establish and nurture customer trust
• Creative and entrepreneurial approach
• Proactive team member
• Strong communicator (verbal and written) with excellent English language skills
• Logical problem solver.
• Practical understanding of, and interest on Defense government and commercial markets.
• Demonstrated experience in developing and managing sales strategies.
• Demonstrable ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers, including government Defense departments.
• Demonstrable track record of meeting business sales targets and growth.
Location: This role may be remote anywhere in the US, with preference in states of Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC,
Salary: $125,000-$150,000 salary based on experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental and Life insurance Plans.
Travel: Yes, required National and International Travel
Must have Valid Passport
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal reference check and obtain/maintain a government security clearance and any applicable clearances with respect to the handling and transfer of ITAR and controlled goods after accepting a conditional offer of employment