Position ID: # EB-3914402046
Date Posted: 5/1/2018 4:36:14 PM
Location: Three Rivers, MI
Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will directly supervise and manage maintenance activities on a shift, to include planning, quality assurance, validation, training and Just-in-Time scheduling (JIT). Some essential functions will include:
• Responsible for the effective use of personnel, materials and equipment for maintenance activities.
• Direct design, development and/or improvement of required maintenance items.
• Assist in the diagnosis of equipment malfunctions.
• Maintain department records and keep management informed of developments as they occur.
• Evaluate expenditures for process and/or equipment.
• Provide technical assistance and training for plant operations.
• Implement safety and good housekeeping standards
Location: Three Rivers, MI (ten miles from Indiana state line in Southwest Michigan)
Salary: Target Base salary $65K-$75K plus overtime paid at rate
Shift: 2nd shift (2p – 10p) and 3rd shift (10p – 6a). You can expect to work occasional weekends as well. Though these are salaried roles, you are eligible for overtime paid at base rate for everything worked over nine hours in a day, and time and a half pay for hours worked on Sunday. There is also a $150 shift premium per pay period for 2nd shift and $225 shift premium for 3rd shift. You likely will train on 1st shift.
Relocation: Relocation assistance can be provided
Benefits: Our client offers its employees a robust benefits package to include comprehensive health care (Medical / Dental / Vision), profit sharing and retirement plans, paid vacation, paid holidays, life insurance, disability protection, etc.
• Bachelor of Science degree, ideally in Engineering or a technical discipline.
• Extensive experience in the implementation and management of Maintenance personnel and programs.
• At least six (6) years experience in relevant industrial field; industrial maintenance, heavy machine operation and repair, supervision, training, and electrical competency.