As a Master Maintenance Technician, you are not just being looked at to keep equipment and systems running, you will be essential in improving the capabilities and processes that are being utilized. Our client is looking for forward thinkers and troubleshooters that are willing to take initiative and speak up if you see new ways to improve production safely and efficiently; you are not a voiceless entity within the company. Essential duties include:
- Repair and maintain all production and facility equipment as well as perform project work.
- Complete weekly maintenance schedule.
- Schedule repairs of equipment.
- Observe operation of equipment, troubleshoot abnormalities, dismantle equipment to gain access, determine faulty parts, requisition parts, reassemble equipment, test and run out, make sure equipment is in good, safe working operation and return it to production.
- Communicate pertinent information to supervisor.
- Train personnel from other departments to recognize problems and issues with equipment.
- Perform other essential duties as needed.
Location: Mason, OH (Cincinnati)
Compensation: $70K+ first year comprised of a $22/hr+ starting rate, depending on experience, with pay increases commensurate with performance growth + OT (est. 10 hours additional) + annual performance bonuses ( 10%-20% paid annually out over the past 30 years)
Shift: Looking to fill 1st and 3rd Shifts on a 2, 2, 3 rotating work schedule (2 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 3 off)
Benefits: Competitive compensation structure, performance-based bonus opportunity, and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K match, and more. Our client provides an environment where employees are valued for contributions to the company and rewarded for performance making it an excellent company to work for and grow in.
- Possess outstanding mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting knowledge.
- Background experience in welding, fabricating, and pipe fitting, as well as any understanding of PLCs and ladder logic for relays a plus.
- Must pass a skills aptitude test (basic mechanical gauges, dial reading, thermometers, fuel gauges, etc.; general math, geography, reading comprehension, word analogies; basic electricity concepts, household electricity, electric motor, 120v-480v, basic circuits, etc., depending on skillset) and Vocab/Extraction test in order to be considered.
- History of success including work performance, schooling, promotion paths, and ability to excel against your peers, including ability to share skills to help others develop, excellent communication skills, and commitment to providing detail, pride, and safety towards system and equipment maintenance work, projects, and programs.