Job DescriptionGo to end ⇓
As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for collaborating with the Distribution Center Manager to create a warehouse structure built on the following principles: accountability, ensuring accurate inventory numbers, allowing for efficient picking and packaging of supplies, and being goal oriented. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assist in ongoing warehouse improvement projects.
• Perform and control a combination of manual and automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of products including functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc.
• Manage resources to exceed day-to-day safety, quality, productivity, and group goals while providing industry leading quality and service.
• Maintain the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products to a variety of internal and external customers.
• Cycle count certain inventory items daily.
• Adjust cycle count numbers in SagePro and report any major discrepancies to management.
• Coordinate daily responsibilities and goals with the warehouse staff.
• Oversee and assist in pulling customer orders.
• Ensure all daily orders are processed and shipped.
• Resolve issues with UPS representative such as UPS driver not picking up on time, shipping damages, etc.
• Establish and enforce warehouse policies and procedures.
Location: Frankfort, KY
Benefits: Our client offers a wide variety of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision and much more!
• Best candidate for this role is a NCO or Officer with supply or logistics experience.
• Ability to demonstrate proven leadership and communication skills with strong examples.