Position ID: #EB-1302112578
Date Posted: 3/15/2017 9:47:15 AM
Location: Minneapolis, MN
As a Maintenance Technician, you will perform preventive maintenance procedures on highly specialized manufacturing equipment. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Completing equipment repairs and equipment installations according to specifications in a particular area.
• Supporting site goals by maintaining the equipment to optimal performance.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Salary: $25-$28/hr, plus OT (shift contains 8 hours of built in OT every 2 weeks; this adds on 5% to your annual pay without having to work extra time. Expected first year compensation will be $57.3K-$64.2K (without additional OT).
Shift Details: 12-hour shift (6pm-6am) on a 3-4 weekly shift schedule (you will work 3 days one week and 4 days the next).
Benefits: Our client is a company committed to offering a benefits package that provides security and well-being to you and your eligible dependents. In addition to a competitive salary, they offer a comprehensive benefits package that include:
• Medical Insurance
• Stock Option Plan
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Vision Service Plan
• Personal Time Off (PTO)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Stanford Instructional Network
• Short-Term Disability Insurance
• Author Incentive Program
• Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Patent Award Program
• Flexible Spending Reimbursement Accounts
• Credit Union Membership
• Long-Term Care Plan
• Prepaid Legal Plan
• 401(k) Savings Plan
• New Product Bonus Program
• Business Travel Accident Insurance
• Must be an experienced and competent technician with strong electronics and mechanical troubleshooting abilities, preferably with a background as a Navy Nuclear MM, EM, ET, or other military technician with 2+ years of experience working in the semiconductor industry.
• Must have knowledge of electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, pneumatic and/or vacuum systems and principals of operation.
• Must have high attention to detail.
• Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
• Must have the skills to work independently, under minimal supervision, to find short-term solutions.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Must be proficient with PC hardware.
• Must have knowledge of basic computer programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Must possess excellent physical requirements, which include manual dexterity, good hand-eye coordination, able to lift (a minimum of 30 lbs.), bend, and reach.
• Must have excellent customer orientation.
• Must be able to analyze a wide variety of equipment, troubleshooting problems, and make appropriate repairs.
• Must be able to communicate and work effectively with interdepartmental groups.
• Must be able to work well in a diverse team environment.
• Must be able to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
• Must be able to work and take directions from written and verbal instructions.
• Must be comfortable in providing training and writing procedures.
• Experience working with Applied Materials 5200 Centura, Endura, MirraTrak Gasonics Aura 3000, Iridia, or PEP ashers Novellus Altus W, 350, 400, HDP PSG and STI systems Semitool Solvent Tool Akrion Gama Wet Bench Axcelis Implant Lam 9600, 9400, or Versys Westech 472 is a plus but certainly not required.