Date Posted: 11/21/2022 1:04:45 PM
Location: Victor, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $70,000 - $70,000
Title: Technical Solutions Specialist
Location: Victor, NY
Shift or Travel: First Shift, 8am- 5pm
Compensation: $70,000 annually. Annual Bonus equivalent to one month’s salary.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
Vaccine Requirement: None
The Technical Solutions Specialist provides world-class technical support, service training and on-site support to strategic OEM partners and dealers. Technical Solution Specialists also provides pre-sales technical support to test customer applications and demonstrate products to prospective clients. Technical Solutions Specialist help connect inline products to a digital printing system or process applications offline.
• Strong Technical Background particularly with complex software driven electro-mechanical systems, mechatronics background.
• Technical background in the digital printing or document finishing industry, mailing systems or packaging industry.
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent demonstrated work experience
• Strong Microsoft application suite skills. (Office, Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint.
• Some experience with Closed Loop Corrective Action processes and systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Onsite support to dealers and partners for installations and technical escalations.
2. Respond to and provide field escalation phone support and software reporting
3. Advise clients on the creation, implementation, of product finishing, mailing, and packaging equipment.
The company develops, manufactures, and markets an extensive range of document finishing and feeding systems sold under the company and Morgana brand names for the print and mailing markets. The systems make booklets, mail, fold, crease and bind documents with extraordinary precision. These products work inline or offline in concert with the world's best digital printing systems. The company has been in business for over 40 years and is ranked as one of the world’s leading developers and manufacturers of document finishing technology.
The company has built a strong reputation as a flexible solution provider and is a leader in innovative product design. Has 3 years of double-digit growth and an average tenure of employee 10+ years.