Ingersoll Rand offers many veteran friendly benefits to support your continued service:
- Military Leave Policies aligned with the Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act of 1994 (USERRA)
- Continue to serve for a cumulative period of up to five (5) years
- Earn your full pay during your two-week annual training
- Generous continuation of gap pay and benefits when called up for Federal Duty
- Generous bridging of incentive pay for up to 90 days when called up for Federal Duty
- Extension of Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to families of our deployed employees
- Family Medical Leave Coverage extended to include care for qualified employees and Service Members
- Veteran Employee Resource Group (VERG) Chapters being formed throughout the Company
Common Values - Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps, Coast Guard
Ingersoll Rand and U.S. Military Veterans: Diverse Missions Guided by a Common Set of Values
We act in the highest legal and ethical standards in everything we do.
We communicate and act in ways that respect and value the worth of all people, cultures, viewpoints and background.
We work together and share resources to provide greater value to our customers, fellow employees, business partners and shareholders.
We use our diverse skills, talents and ideas to develop innovative, imaginative and creative solutions for our customers.
We speak up for what is right and take measured risks so our company can thrive.
A message from Chairman & CEO Mike Lamach
"At Ingersoll Rand, we honor the service of our veterans - and we understand how that service translates to a successful civilian career outside of the armed forces. Your discipline, strategic thinking and commitment to excellence make you an extraordinary candidate for a career at Ingersoll Rand. We know this firsthand; we have a strong community of veterans across the organization leading Ingersoll Rand toward premier performance.
I encourage you to explore our website and learn more about our company and our family of market-leading brands. You will find we are an organization that values integrity, respect, teamwork, innovation and courage. You will also find that we are passionate about our vision - 'a world sustainable progress and enduring results' - and committed to our employees. We offer competitive benefits and employee programs, many designed with our veterans in mind. Working for Ingersoll Rand means working for one of the world's most innovative diversified industrial companies - where employees inspire progress every day for our customers, our communities and one another."