Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as S.K.
Navy Aviation Electronics Technician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Avionics Systems
- Electronics Test Sets
- Wire Repair
- Navigation Systems
- Team Player
- Circuit Analysis AC/DC
- CASS Equipment Test Benches
- Independent Worker
- Electro Optics
- Electrical Safety
- Command Safety
- Forward Looking Infrared
- Preventative Maintenance
- Wiring Diagrams/Schematics
- Electrical Relays/Switches
- Microsoft Office
Lead Avionics Technician, United States Navy | 2006 - 2017
- Assigned jobs to junior technicians and worked with the maintenance manager to ensure all jobs were completed in a timely manner.
- Performed systems analysis and troubleshooting down to component level to include removal, repair/replacement of defective components.
- Completed, scheduled, and unscheduled maintenance actions according to military specifications with no rework.
- Performed maintenance troubleshooting, test repair, and return to service checks as required.
- Provided training and instruction to internal and external customers, performing P-8A ground operations, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, and launches/recoveries.
- Performed a variety of inspection aids, precision tests, and measurement equipment to ensure proper adjustment and operation of aircraft systems.
- Troubleshot over 250 avionics components resulting in the repair of multiple wiring discrepancies using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Performed a variety of inspection aids, precision test and measurement equipment, to ensure proper adjustment and operation of aircraft systems.
- Performed functional test and checks of shop electronics and aircraft avionics systems.
- Quality Assurance Inspector on multiple aircraft, mission systems and shop electro-mechanical components.
- Responsible for completing all military mandated forms and records to be furnished to the aircrew at the completion of return to service checks as well as weight and balance.
- Detailed inspection of parts and assemblies, accomplished incoming operational checks on electrical and mechanical systems, as well as structural integrity inspection.
- Monitored maintenance practices, various programs, and safety.
- Repaired 15 complex pieces of avionics equipment in a two-year period resulting in total savings of $356M.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Consolidated Automated Support Systems School (RADAR)
Consolidated Automated Support Systems School (Electro Optical)
P-8A Aircraft Systems Organizational Initial Maintenance Technician School