Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.D.
Navy Mechanic with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Leadership Supervisor
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Hydraulics & Fueling Systems
- Inventory Control
- Blueprints & Schematics
- Microsoft Applications
- Technical Manuals
- Flight Line Operations
- Security Clearance
- Records Management
- Quality Control
Safety and Service Coordinator, Leading Elevator Construction Company | 2016 - Present
League City, TX
- Assist, plan and implement safety policies and procedures in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protective Agency (EPA).
- Plan and coordinate training for employees in work site safety practices.
- Maintain and update operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
- Coordinate annual inspections with vendors to ensure all facilities and equipment are compliant with all local, state, and federal authorities.
- Provide information, signs, posters, barriers, and other materials to warn of potential and actual safety hazards and to prevent access to hazardous conditions.
- Ensure all staff is adequately trained in their responsibilities with applicable EHS policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with the Operations Manager to coordinate safety and maintenance repair work/improvements in process areas.
- Provide status information about orders and projects to operating manager.
- Direct, maintain, and enforce the companywide safety, health, and environmental policies and procedures program.
United States Navy l 2011 - 2016
Gas Turbine Mechanic / Maintenance Supervisor | 2013 - 2016
- Supervised 28 personnel and five landing aircraft worth over $50M to perform scheduled maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, 50-hour inspections, and 125-hour inspections to ensure safe operation of aircraft.
- Coordinated and led safety training programs.
- Made periodic safety inspections to see that all equipment and controls were operating properly and were in good condition.
- Assigned, scheduled and oversaw the work of Maintenance Technicians and others in the operation and repair of machinery.
- Responsible for the safety, quality and productivity of work being supervised.
- Maintained cohesiveness, team building and encouraged well-being of employees' welfare under austere conditions, while conducting flight operations in an extremely hostile environment.
- Lead, inspected, and evaluated the workplace environment, equipment and practices, in order to ensure compliance with safety standards and government regulations.
- Lead the implementation of measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Performed routine maintenance, inspections, troubleshooting, modifications and engine repairs as required by the United States Navy guidelines.
Gas Turbine Mechanic Technician | 2011 - 2013
- Operated, repaired, and performed organizational and intermediate maintenance on mechanical comments of gas turbines engines, hears, shafts, auxiliary equipment, hydraulic modules, starters, generators, valves and pumps.
- Started machines and observed mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Installed, replaced, or changed machine parts and attachments, according to production specifications.
- Inventoried and requisitioned machine parts, equipment, and other supplies so that the stock can be maintained and replenished.
- Cleaned, lubricated, maintained equipment and machine such as generators, valves, pumps, or compressors, to prevent failure or deterioration.
- Turned valves and start pumps to start or regulate flows of substances such as gases and oil.
- Monitored equipment and indicators to detect evidence of operating problems.
- Took regulatory action, based on readings from charts, meters, and gauges, at established intervals.
Gas Turbine Trainee, Mechanical / Electrical | 2011
Great Lakes, IL
- Instruction on proper use of SCBA.
- Analyzed and implemented computerized solutions to electrical problems.
- Tested materials and solutions, using testing material.
- Recorded and compiled operational data by complying and maintaining forms, logs, or reports.
- Studied blueprints or manufacturer's manuals to determine correct installation or operation of machinery.
- Repaired and replaced broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
- Cleaned, lubricated, or adjusted parts, equipment, or machinery.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Associate of Arts, Supervisor and Management | 2015
Coastline Community College, Costa Mesa, CA
Power Plant Operator Journeyman
CPR / First Aid
Maintenance and Material Manager
Engine Room Monitor