Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as R.F.
US Navy Mechanic
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Procedural Compliance
- Policy Administration
- Oral and Written Communication
- Personal Initiative
- Highly Developed Integrity
- Critical Thinking
- Decision Making
- Adaptable and Solution-Oriented
Customer Service Representative, Historic Museum | 2014 - 2017
- Provided increased revenue by routinely enhancing customer service experience and overall satisfaction, culminating in a $10K donation goal achievement.
- Displayed communication expertise in all manners of public outreach by answering all questions related to organizational directives.
- Exemplified leadership skills for purposes of conflict resolution and word-of-mouth sustainability.
- Undertook an essential role in organizing material and managing personnel to anticipate customer needs and desires.
Machinist Mate, United States Navy | 2009 - 2014
- Effectively managed and trained 10 junior personnel to perform mechanical assignments in a manner that exceeded quality standards.
- Received a Navy Achievement Medal for performing numerous critical maintenance tasks that ensured mission readiness for extended ocean deployment operations.
- Established a complete understanding of complex machinery and plant operations in a nuclear-powered submarine.
- Developed a valve maintenance plan to maintain the proper condition of over 1200 valves in eight months, maintaining component integrity of vital ship systems.
- Maintained, repaired, and adjusted various systems and components, to include compressed air systems, hydraulic plant systems, water, air, steam systems, piping and associated valves, pumps, compressors, and pneumatic control devices.
- Performed required preventative and corrective maintenance on ship's mechanical and electrical systems and components as needed.
- Replaced valves, filters, pumps, compressors and hydraulic or pneumatic control devices.
- Completed various training prerequisites to achieve a complete understanding of complex procedures and protocol requirements to meet directed objectives.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Associate Degree, General Studies
Three Rivers Community College, Norwich, CT
Submarine Quality Assurance Inspector Course Completion
Basic Mechanical Skills Course Completion
Nuclear Field "A" School | 2004