Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.R.
Army Project Manager with a Master's Degree Pursuing PMP Certification
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Project Management Professional (PMP) | In Progress
Project Management Institute, Newtown Square, PA
Master of Arts, Emergency Management | 2018
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Bachelor of Science, Criminology | 2012
Pennsylvania State University, State College, PA
United States Army | 2012 - Present
Project Manager | 2016 - Present
- Provide project management solutions to contractors and assist stakeholders in managing outsourced construction projects.
- Oversee and manage multiple projects in design and construction by assisting in defining staffing needs and budget requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between engineering and construction to ensure that the project is carried out in a timely manner and in accordance with contract requirements, acceptable engineering standards and within funding allocations.
- Review change orders and supplemental agreements for projects.
- Develop and implement technical project management tools such as schedules and compliance matrices.
- Leverage logistics technology advances and apply the technology in order to improve logistics processes.
- Execute and present creative solutions to supervisors, management, and other interested parties through written proposals and oral presentations.
Operations Manager | 2012 - 2016
- Responsible for the planning, resourcing, training, and operations of a 163-person organization.
- Provided quality control, quality assurance, project management, and material acquisition for multiple construction projects.
- Served as a liaison and coordinated with counterparts in other Department of Defense and Department of the Army organizations.
- Managed three interstate equipment movement projects totaling 48 pieces of equipment and over 8K miles.
- Led the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of safety training programs for over 1300 Soldiers.
- Served as Project Manager for four multi-million-dollar construction projects, providing constant quality control on all project sites.
- Supervised and planned the maintenance for over $130M worth of equipment.