Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as M.W.
Air Force Aviation Mechanic
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Test equipment
- Serviceability Tests
- Suspension Equipment
- Aircraft Gun Systems
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Supply Management
- Warehousing Procedures
- Instructional System Design
- Handing and Loading Equipment
- Training Program Development
- Proficiency Measurement Tools
- Technical Order Development
United States Air Force | 2001 - Present
Career Development Course Writer | 2013 - Present
Sheppard AFB, TX
- Authored seven armament career field upgrade training publications with a positive impact, affecting 17,000 Armament personnel worldwide.
- Conducted annual review of three CDC sets; documented test analysis results and ensured the accuracy/currency of training materials.
- Created and oversaw Squadron's CDC test inventory procedures; eliminated test compromises and enhanced accountability of tests.
- As Squadron Security Manager, conducted 28 security re-investigations and 315 personnel security periodic reviews with zero errors.
- Identified and reproduced 86 missing graphics files from CDC re-write within eight hours; eliminated any delays in course publication.
- Served as Aircraft Armament Career field subject-matter expert to Major Command senior leadership, field units, and Airmen in Training.
- Generated squadron security operating instruction; established as "Best Practice" and implemented wing-wide.
Armament Section Chief | 2012 - 2013
Nellis AFB, NV
- Directed and supervised 32 personnel and six weapons armament load crews in generating and maintaining 16 F-15 Eagle aircraft valued at $1.1B.
- Assisted Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) F-15SA on an 80% technical data review, and 200 maintenance tasks verified in support of Boeing's largest contract.
- Guided armament safety procedures, hazard communications, skill-level upgrades, cross utilization training as well as morale and welfare programs.
- Maintained Squadron's Aircraft Alternate Mission Suspension Equipment and Nuclear Installed Equipment valued at $70M.
- Oversaw comprehensive CDC End-of-Course training for five Airmen; resulted in 100% pass rate and 90% average test score.
Armament Section Chief / Armament Expediter | 2004 - 2012
Nellis AFB, NV
- Trained Afghan Air Force Leadership on acquisition, logistics, supply, and overall sustainment operations for weapons systems on MI-17 helicopters.
- As Flight Deficiency Report Manager, confirmed six product deficiencies and coordinated return of $6M worth of parts to depot item manager.
- Managed Raptor Aircraft Maintenance Unit's $1.5M munitions account; ensured accuracy of six munitions family group allocations.
- Garnered numerous individual/team awards including Merlin Aircraft Maintenance Award and Air Force Maintenance Squadron of the Year for 2005 and 2006.
- Managed F-22 armament systems acquisition, development, validation and verification of logistics technical data valued at $90M.
Air Combat Command Weapons Verification Team Lead | 2001 - 2004
Edwards AFB, CA
- Served as liaison between the System Program Office, Air Force Material Command, Air Logistics Centers, F-22 Combined Test Force, and the prime contractor on all matters concerning direct technical order development; all interactive technical manuals met digital format requirements.
- Selected to perform F-22 critical armament load training demonstration during $3.5M climatic lab testing; completed internal loads in arctic conditions and executed weapons' external loads in chemical warfare gear while identifying operational limiting factors.
- Evaluated F-22 weapon systems' operational methods and procedures to ensure compliance with Air Force and Air Combat Command specifications and human engineering standards during testing and routine aircraft maintenance.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Associate of Applied Science, Aircraft Armament Systems Technology | 2011
Community College of the Air Force, Montgomery, AL
Analyze, Design, Develop, Implementation and Evaluation (ADDIE) Training
Aircraft Armament Systems Career Development Course (CDC) Author
Senior Non-Commissioned Officer Academy
Emergency Response Operations Training
Air Force Technical Writer Course
OSHA Three-Year Fork-Lift Certification