Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.D.
Navy Mechanic with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Lean Six Sigma
- Quality Assurance
- Hydraulic Systems
- OSHA Regulations
- AC & Refrigeration
- Refrigerant Recovery
- Equipment Inspection
- Propulsion Machinery
- Mentorship & Training
- Blueprint Reading
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Overhead Crane Operator
- Hand Tools & Precision Instruments
- Maintenance Material Management
Mechanic, Leading Provider of Coiled Tubing and Pressure Services | 2013 - 2015
- One of two mechanics who performed regularly-scheduled maintenance on over 50 fleet vehicles and oilfield equipment.
- Ensured equipment was inspected annually according to Department of Transportation regulations.
United States Navy | 2005 - 2013
Hydraulics Technician | 2010 - 2013
- Performed Navy Afloat Maintenance Training Strategy (NAMTS) intermediate-level maintenance procedures on hydraulic systems and components of propulsion machinery, auxiliary equipment, and outside machinery in support of Battle Force Intermediate Maintenance Activity (BFIMA) requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of intermediate-level repair procedures, repair and maintenance standards, quality assurance specifications, and proper use of IMA industrial machinery.
- Regularly received assets in "F" condition and repaired them to "A" condition in accordance with all technical work documents.
Machinist's Mate | 2005 - 2010
- Operated, maintained, and repaired ship propulsion machinery, auxiliary equipment, and outside machinery including steering engines, hoisting machinery, food reparation equipment, refrigeration and air conditioning equipment, windlasses, elevators, and laundry equipment.
- Operated and maintained marine boilers, pumps, forced draft blowers, and heat exchangers.
- Performed tests, transfers, and inventory of lubricating oils, fuels, and water.
- Maintained records and reports.
- Performed duties in the generation and stowage of industrial gases.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Aerial Work Platform Operator Certification | 2015
Forklift Operator Certification | 2015
Crane Operator Certification | 2015
OSHA General Industry Safety Course | 2015
Navy Afloat Maintenance Training Strategy (NAMTS) | 2010 - 2011
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Course | 2010
EPA Refrigerant Technician Certification | 2007
Basic Engineering Common Course (BECC) | 2005
Great Lakes, IL