Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as R.S.
Air Force Officer with a Master's Degree
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Arts, Human Relations | 2014
University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Bachelor of Arts, Russian and East European Studies | 2004
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
Leading Manufacturer of Quality Pavement Materials | 2012 - Present
Plant and Regional Sales Manager | 2014 - Present
- Plant and Sales Manager directing daily operations and mechanical functions of plant and executing regional sales.
- Responsible for largest geographical territory in company; offer the finest quality pavement products in the market.
- Increased company sales by 24- $2.6M to $3.4M in 24 months; territory expansion by 20% into competitor markets.
- Expanded footprint by 30%; grew customer base by 18%, and handled three new distributor locations yielding $65K each per year.
- Restructured organizational and safety protocols; improved OSHA safety audit from 63% to 96% in 10 months.
- Reconditioned Quality Control Program; increased testing/reporting 89% in one month; boosted accuracy to 99.5%.
- Directed and planned $350K plant equipment upgrade for product line expansion; increased product line by 25%.
- Implemented quantitative feedback program for employees; tracked goals, successes, hurdles and shortfalls.
- Supervise three employees in day-to-day operations; responsible for budget, sales, P&L, payroll audit, inventory, safety training, production, product integrity, customer service, billing, invoicing, financial projections, OSHA standards, pollution mitigation, quality control, raw material procurement and inter-plant transfer of materials.
Management Trainer | 2012 - 2013
- Director of Operations in charge of production, inventory, and manufacturing for second largest sealer producing plant in company.
- Supervised three employees in pavement sealer division, producing over 25M pounds of product, yielding $5.2M in sales.
- Maintained product standards and specifications as Plant Standardization and Testing executor; 99.7% accuracy.
- Safety coordinator, safety trainer for all crew; boosted safety audit score from 95% to 99% with sound execution.
- Acquired, scheduled, received and executed raw materials for production of finished goods; averaged 10K gallons/day.
- Learned all facets of business from bottom up, including operations, product knowledge, sales, quality control and manufacturing.
United States Air Force | 2000 - 2012
Electronic Warfare Officer | 2010 - 2012
Offutt AFB, NE
- Electronic Warfare Officer, RC-135 Rivet Joint; performed ELINT/ISR combat operations in electro-magnetic spectrum.
- Spearheaded logistics and integration of the first United Kingdom/United States Electronic Warfare curriculum.
- Revamped SIGINT academic immersion for US and British electronic Warfare Officers and Intelligence Officers while streamlining workload for maximum retention in optimal time; reduced class time by 15% with 100% success.
- Proficient in tactical voice/textual reports via encrypted data links to multi-national assets in combat operations.
- Researched and briefed national classified databases as an Integrated Air Defense Systems subject matter expert for combat operations (signal reconnaissance, observation, identification, exploitation, recording, and parametric analysis).
Director of Staff / Weapons Systems Officer | 2009 - 2010
Dyess AFB, TX
- Implemented and executed policies, plans, standards, and procedures for the largest Operations Squadron on Dyess AFB.
- Officer in charge of radar jamming assessment team at Operation Red Flag, Nellis AFB, NV; correctly assessed staffing levels required to evaluate jamming effectiveness of joint, interagency and six multinational organizations.
- Self-started and developed new quantification technique solution that confirmed positive radar jamming identification assessment; increased combat capabilities to 95% and met Secretary of Defense's top priorities.
- Integrated SNIPER pod in B-1B; assistant to Squadron Weapons System Officer in simulator test and analysis.
- Spearheaded and harmonized logistics for Air Force Global Strike Command B-1/B-2/B-52 Bomb Competition planning for Dyess AFB; consulted with seven bases with more than 20 aircraft and 450 personnel; awarded 1st place.
- Class leader for eight Officers undergoing Initial Qualification Course in the B-1B Lancer Bomber. Led class to zero failure rate and academic average of 97.5%.
- As Safety Officer for flight, had zero safety violations recorded over six months.
- Gained proficiency in B-1B capabilities to include mission planning, chaff/flare/jamming, airspace de-confliction, and delivery of weapons. Trained to deliver reactionary close air support via delivering GPS guided munitions.
Electronic Warfare School | 2008 - 2009
Randolph AFB, TX
- Graduated Electronic Warfare School that covered 60 simulator hours and three performance proficiency evaluations.
- Nominated by Commander as leader of 16 Lieutenants and Captains. Led class to zero failure rate for check rides and academic tests. Integrated study/duty schedule for maximum learning opportunity with minimal lost time.
- Became subject matter expert in principles of electronic warfare, and mission planning, including threat system analysis and identification, threat system capabilities, jamming, electronic countermeasures and integrated air defense systems.
Aviator Training | 2006 - 2008
Laughlin AFB, TX; NAS Pensacola, FL
- Assistant flight commander for all transitioning and incoming NATO/US flight students; assigned temporary duties according to ability and established schedule for students awaiting training; coordinated survival training.
- Selected for Weapons System Officer School and survival school. Learned basics of aerodynamics, radar navigation, basic navigation, instrument navigation, low-level environment flying, formation flying, timing on target, flight/ground safety protocols, air to air basic fundamentals, in-depth mission planning and weather.
Section Leader / Executive Officer | 2004 - 2006
Randolph AFB, TX
- Ranked #1 of 86 Lieutenants at Randolph AFB. Hand-selected by Wing Commander as Executive Officer.
- Served as Wing Unit Deployment Manager, ensuring over 80 wing staff members were deployable worldwide.
- As Executive Officer, utilized effective communication skills to cope with changing environments/short deadlines.
- Supervised more than 25 Lieutenants completing Individual Flight Training and awaiting follow-on flight school training.