Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as Z.G.
Navy Nuclear Electronics Technician Pursuing an Engineering Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- PLC Programming in C++
- Circuit Board Troubleshooting and Repair
- 200A Electrical Panel Replacement
- 120V and 240V 3 Phase Electric Motor Installation and Repairs
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Potable Water and Boiler Systems
Owner, Craft Grains Processing Business | 2015 - Present
- Launched craft grains processing business.
- Design, fabricate, and perform maintenance on malt processing equipment.
Nuclear Electronics Technician, United States Navy | 2008 - 2014
Reactor Control Division Supervisor
- Operated and maintained nuclear reactors.
- Coordinated individual duties and provided mentorship and training to junior personnel.
Reactor Maintenance Technician
- Performed preventative and corrective maintenance of microprocessor-based instrumentation and control equipment, PLCs, and electrical power conversion equipment.
- Operated various test equipment, including digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, function generators, signal analyzers, time domain reflectometers, and other specialized diagnostic test equipment.
- Performed inspections of replacement parts and examined equipment during and following repairs to verify that material and work processes met required specifications and acceptance criteria.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Engineering | In Progress
Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI
Quality Assurance Inspector | 2013
Electronics Technician Maintenance Supervisor | 2013
Fiber Optic Maintenance Inspector | 2011