Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.B.
US Army Diesel Mechanic with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Construction Equipment
- Diesel Engines
- Conveyor Systems
- Aviation Mechanic
- Customer Service
- Industrial Automation
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Controller Units
- Human Machinery Interface (HMI)
- Network Communications
- A/C D/C
- 3 Phase 480v
- Oil and Gas (Weatherford)
Engineer / Technical Support Engineer, Global Food Processing and Packaging Solutions Supplier | 2016 - 2018
- Carried out installations, commissioning and maintenance of TNA equipment.
- Carried out routine maintenance and scheduled servicing of equipment.
- Communicated product modifications, faults and development potential to Engineers
- Provided support to clients, in relation to breakdowns and queries.
- Completed weekly time sheets and reports to the Technical Support Manager.
- Supported and collaborated with the Sales and Project Managers during machine trails and pre-installation works.
- Developed strong professional relationships.
- Participated in industry trade shows and exhibitions.
- Extensive local and international travel.
- Offered technical training on equipment to employees and to the client while applying strict health and safety measures.
- Fixed the computerized systems and robotic devices that are designed to reduce human interaction, such as robotic assembly devices.
- HMI programming knowledge and experience as well as PLC Allen Bradley and Siemens controller based.
- Knowledge of Fanuc drives and robotics assembly equipment and programming.
Field Service Engineer / Generation Technician, Leading Manufacturer of Automation Technology | 2014 - 2016
- Assisted in the preparation of quotations for service visits and equipment upgrades.
- Provided customer support via telephone and electronic communication for installed existing equipment, maintenance questions and upgrades.
- Created detailed plans for installation, startup, and commissioning including schedule, tasks, resources, tools and equipment.
- Gathered hard or electronic copies of all drawings, schematics, and installation documentation for use in the field.
- Studied and understood sequence of operations, controls philosophy, speed setups, and system performance requirements before arriving on-site.
- Supervised equipment/systems installations including managing and supervising in-house, customer, and external resources involved in the installation.
- Provided training to customer and customer's employees in the operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Clearly and professionally interacted with customer regarding status of commissioning.
- Troubleshot, installed, supported, and tested all equipment including robotics, assembly, on-line fixtures, conveyer systems, etc. on all new build machines in accordance with customer specifications.
- Maintained and repaired existing converting machinery and equipment.
- Hands-on PLC and motor controls experience.
Field Service Engineer, Global Industrial Manufacturing Leader | 2014
- Installed, overhauled, and repaired extendable conveyors at customer facilities across the U.S.
- Read and understood mechanical/electrical prints.
- Used hand, power, and pneumatic tools.
- Operated and inspected machines or heavy equipment to diagnose defects.
- Overhauled and tested machines or equipment to ensure operating efficiency.
- Repaired and replaced damaged or worn parts.
- Repaired, rewired, and troubleshot electrical systems.
- Fit bearings to adjust, repair, or overhaul mobile mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
- Examined parts for damage or excessive wear, using micrometers and gauges.
- Welded or soldered broken parts and structural members, using electric or gas welders and soldering tools.
- Adjusted, maintained, and repaired or replaced subassemblies, such as transmissions and crawler heads, using hand tools, jacks, and cranes.
- Warrantied service to customers and venders regarding projects completed.
- Generated work orders, compiled and recorded production data for industrial establishments to compare records and reports on volume of production, consumption of material, quality control, and other aspects of production.
- Performed preventive maintenance services that required routine inspections to properly maintain units.
- Conducted operator training enabling the operator to perform the job in a manner that is satisfactory to the employer and satisfying to the employee.
Foreman Generation Mechanic, Global Aviation Service Provider | 2013 - 2014
- Maintained generator and property movement logs.
- Monitored loads and moved/replaced generators according to load requirements.
- Coordinated and scheduled regular generator service.
- Troubleshot installations.
- Created Lost Damage Destroyed (LDD) reports and incident reports.
- Maintained generator and property movement logs.
- Repaired and serviced all makes and models of generator sets such as Terex, FG Wilson, Volvo, Magnum, Caterpillar, Almond, MQ Power, Cummins.
- Troubleshot generator components including alternators, wiring harnesses, safety devices, shutdown switches, and battery systems.
- Ordered receiving service and replacement parts for Power Generators.
- Re-strapped Generator from 50 Hz to 60Hz.
- Installed rear and front main sea.
- Loaded Bank Units.
Lead Maintenance Mechanic, American Department Store Chain | 2013
Fort Worth, TX
- Repaired and maintained, in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, and manufacturer's specifications, machinery and mechanical equipment, such as engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment, using hand tools, power tools, and precision-measuring and testing instruments.
- Observed mechanical devices in operation and listened to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
Diesel Mechanic, United States Army | 2010 - 2013
Fort Campbell, KY
- Supervised personnel and provided monthly performance evaluations.
- Trained personnel in the use and repair of heavy construction equipment, such as bulldozers, scrappers, and graters.
- Maintained over 100K tools and 100 pieces of engineer equipment.
- Serviced 8.5kW - 3500kW generators.
- Performed preventive maintenance checks and services (PMCS) over motor pool and moving equipment.
- Assessed priority level of equipment repairs to ensure a timely return to service.
- Performed maintenance on tactical utility, precise Power-Generation sets, internal combustion engines and associated equipment.
- Maintained and repaired motors, generators, switchboards, and control equipment.
- Maintained and repaired power and lighting circuits, electrical fixtures, and other electrical equipment.
- Detected and located grounds, open circuits, and short circuits in power distribution cables.
- Connected emergency power to the main control board from an emergency switchboard.
- Operated standard electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Supervised activities of a section performing field or sustainment maintenance on tactical utility, precise power generation sets, internal combustion engines and associated equipment.
- Applied maintenance management and quality control including production and quality control in maintenance activities.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Engineer Equipment Repairer Course | 2010
Introductory Military Training and History | 2010
Diesel Mechanic / Mechanical Engineer
Hazardous Material Handler
First Aid Qualified