Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.P.
Navy Nuclear Mechanic with a Bachelor's Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Water Chemistry Control Expertise
- Competent Radiological Controls Technician
- Skilled in Analyzing and Correcting Trends
- Mechanical Operator for Naval Nuclear Propulsion Plants
- Secret Security Clearance
- Eager to Learn
- Detail Oriented
- Familiarity with Microsoft Access, Word, Excel
Nuclear Machinist Mate / Engineering Laboratory Technician (ELT), United States Navy | 2013 - Present
USS Florida (SSGN-728), Kings Bay, GA
- Maintained water chemistry for USS Florida's reactor coolant and steam plant.
- Supervised and performed maintenance on radioactive systems.
- Possess detailed knowledge of the construction, operation, and maintenance of power plant systems and support systems.
- Obtained extensive knowledge on ship's control systems including construction and operation of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Experience with Quality Assurance programs.
- Received a Navy and Marine Corps Achievement medal for the extensive work performed with the USS Florida's reactor coolant system purification resin exchange, involving extensive work with radioactive systems and over 70 jobs requiring various levels of radiological controls.
- Proficient in the handling and administrative tracking of radioactive material; performed multiple transfers involving hundreds of pieces of radioactive material.
- Wrote and executed complex chemistry plans for plant heat ups and cool downs requiring coordination with multiple divisions.
- Cleaned, inspected, and hydrostatically tested heat exchangers for preventative and corrective maintenance.
Fence Construction and Repair Worker, Landscaping Company | 2012 - 2013
- Worked with a diverse team in the construction of wood, chain link and vinyl fences.
- Performed minor and major repairs of fencing.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering | Expected 2019
Thomas Edison State University, Online
Nuclear Field Power School | 2010
Nuclear Field 'A' School (Electrician's Mate) | 2009