Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as D.F.
Air Force Avionics Technician
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Aircraft Maintenance
- System Troubleshooting
- Quality Assurance
- Training Management
- Aircraft Inspections
- Excel & Microsoft Office
- Warehouse & Supply Operations
- Technical Order Improvement Process
- Industrial Work Area Safety (OSHA)
- Employee Engagement & Performance
- Written, Verbal & Interpersonal Communications
- Sound Decision-Making Capability
Electronic Integrated Systems Craftsman, Air National Guard | 1998 - Present
McEntire Joint National Guard Base, SC
- Perform scheduled maintenance on Block 52 F-16 C/D aircraft.
- Follow technical data to ensure all maintenance steps are adhered to, ensuring proper repair of aircraft; includes inspecting LRUs for proper installation and security, inspection of wiring harnesses for signs of chafing as well as ensuring harnesses are properly routed to prevent chafing.
- Served as training manager ensuring all shop assigned personnel were trained and upgraded in a timely manner.
- Deployed to Al-Udeid Airbase, Qatar and Kandahar Airfield, Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. Deployed to multiple overseas locations in support of other contingencies.
- Assigned as shift supervisor while deployed to Osan Airbase, South Korea.
- Diagnose malfunctions and perform corrective maintenance on integrated avionics systems IAW technical data to ensure proper completion.
- Assumed the role of team chief for a maintenance recovery team (MRT) required to troubleshoot, repair, and launch an aircraft that diverted to an off-station location due to a system malfunction.
- Received multiple Air Force awards and decorations to include the Air Force Commendation Medal.
Aircraft Guidance & Control Systems Journeyman, United States Air Force | 1990 - 1995
Barksdale AFB, LA
- Troubleshot and repaired KC-10A flight control, instruments, and avionics systems.
- Maintained a 100% pass rate for all quality assurance task evaluations.
- Performed preventative maintenance to ensure reliability and availability of aircraft.
- Deployed to Cairo, Egypt in support of Operation Restore Hope.
- Completed initial upgrade training months before the allowable time.
- Performed cross-training in order to perform crew chief duties.