Becoming a Delivery Service Partner is a big commitment.
From starting your application, becoming a Delivery Service Partner can take as little as one month or as long as six months, depending on the availability of opportunities in your area.
- Experience hiring and developing great teams
- Ready to commit to being a hands on Delivery Service Partner owner full-time
- Available liquid assets of at least $30,000
- Strong credit history
- Previous business ownership preferred, but not required
The steps you'll take to launch your business:
- Submit basic information and learn more about becoming a Delivery Service Partner
- Fill out a full application
- Decide whether this is the right opportunity for you
- Complete 3 weeks of hands-on training
- Set up your business and build a team
- Start delivering
Please fill out the form below to request more information. Once submitted, you will receive an email with additional steps to complete before being considered for the Delivery Service Partner program.