(Several plants in the greater Columbus, OH area.)
9/23/2016 3:30:08 PM
Several plants in the greater Columbus, OH area.
As a Business Associate, you will be the individual contributor and overall projects leader responsible for multiple supplier delivery management, information control, processes, methods, logistics, supply chain, and other related operations, requirements, and special projects. Typically, you will be working with 10-15 suppliers on 2-3 models in various phases of project management and production. In this role you will manage supplier flow for mass production delivery using outstanding leadership, coordination, prioritization, management, and multi-task skills to monitor, evaluate, troubleshoot process gaps, identify root causes, facilitate changes, improve processes, and ensure production and supplier requests are optimized for manufacturing operations and production. Additional responsibilities will include:
• Issuing drawings and data to suppliers, confirming impact to parts/tooling and assessing related compensation requests.
• Negotiating tooling schedule, coordinating tool release and confirming tool maturation.
• Confirming supplier readiness against project targets at key stages in development.
• Ordering and expediting parts for new model trials and other special purposes.
• Establishing trial part pricing.
• Conducting a transfer of relevant new model information to the mass production team.
• Managing one or more Coordinator level special projects for the department and implementing improvement plans.
• Training new associates on core job.
Location: Several plants in the greater Columbus, OH area.
Salary: $50K-$60K base, depending on experience, with paid overtime daily (~5-10 hours expected weekly with typically 45-50 hours total per week). Total first year income will be ~$70K-$75K.
Shift: Standard Monday-Friday hours and some weekends as required based on production requirements.
Supervisory: Significant functional leadership in an individual contributor role with no direct supervisory duties.
Travel: Typically, 10-30% mainly local/regional, some NA/overseas to company sites and suppliers, only as required.
Relocation: There is an outstanding relocation package offered for this role.
Benefits: Our client offers a very competitive total reward package for full-time associates and their dependents, consisting of a competitive compensation package and a variety of other health benefits, programs and services.
• Compensation Benefits: Merit Payment (annual lump sum performance award to eligible associates), Earnings Payment, Bonus Sharing, Paid Time Off (2 weeks+), Paid Holiday (average of 17 days), Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty Pay, Military Leave Pay, and Direct Deposit.
• Insurance Benefits: Medical, Prescription Drug Plans, Dental, Vision, Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Workers Compensation, and Short/Long-term Disability, Auto/Homeowners, etc.
• Retirement Benefits: A Pension and 401(k) Savings (up to 4% company match, 1% retirement contribution).
• Career Enhancement and Education: Tuition Reimbursement and Associate Development courses.
• Additional Programs and Services: Paid vacation and holidays, Associate Assistance Program (EAS), Uniforms (for all associates), Relocation Assistance for qualified applicants, Health Centers, Wellness/Fitness Programs, Company Federal Credit Union (onsite), Company Purchase Program (discount on company products), Supplemental Life Insurance, Company Stock Purchase Program, Safety glasses and safety shoes subsidies, Associate Service Awards, Adoption Assistance Program, and the Company Star Program (Community Service Work) and much more.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, purchasing, or related field.
• Must have outstanding leadership experience/performance in military/business supply chain teams/projects/operations.
• Must be able to perform in dynamic environment with required info to achieve results with limited time/resources on multiple projects.
• Must have exceptional ability to develop and manage cost, customers, and supplier relationships in every regard.
• Must have outstanding project, budget, and cost analysis management skills, knowledge, and experience.
• Must have excellent analytical problem-solving, decision-making, strategic planning, process improvement/execution.
• Must have superb organization skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and presentation skills of goals and tasks.
• Must be able to negotiate and manage multiple projects with outstanding leadership, initiative, flexibility, and team work.
• Must have extensive computer skills, especially MS Project/Word/Excel and other related applications.