Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as M.G.
Army Officer with a Master's Degree
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Education | 2014
University of Missouri, Columbia, MO
Bachelor of Science, Health and Physical Education | 2011
Alcorn State University, Loman, MS
Bachelor of Arts, Secondary Education and Military Science | 2011
Alcorn State University, Loman, MS
United States Army | 2005 - Present
Logistics Officer | 2014 - Present
Fort Eustis, VA
- As Senior Logistical Officer, responsible for planning, coordinating, and executing supply chain services, transportation, and budget for a 1,600-man Terminal Movement Control Battalion.
- Managed over $2M in annual funds in support of training and school operations. Supervised the financial assets of the Battalion during a rotational deployment to Kuwait for support operations.
- Responsible for planning, developing, and directing logistical operations. Integrated the functions of supply, transportation, maintenance, aviation logistics, and medical service into a cohesive unit.
- Planned and coordinated supply chain management functions for 13 companies with over 1,600 employees while simultaneously maintaining training for each individual.
- Implemented successful strategies to streamline internal processes and meet operational goals. Tracked and monitored over 18,500 pieces of equipment collectively worth over $20M with 98% accuracy.
- Reconciled records for monthly and quarterly reporting and administered budgets in excess of $700K annually. Maintained precise accounting documentation with zero discrepancies while adhering to organizational policies and procedures.
- Oversaw Enterprise Resource Planning and stock locator systems. Assessed and verified bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents.
- Identified areas of improvement throughout the Logistics Distribution Center; saved Center over $45K a year.
Executive Officer | 2013 - 2014
Camp Henry, Korea
- As Senior Movement Control Officer, responsible for the planning, routing, scheduling, controlling, coordination, and in-transit visibility of personnel, units, equipment, and supplies moving over multiple lines of communication.
- Synchronized and integrated logistics efforts with other elements throughout South Korea. Spearheaded the most critical level in the movement control process.
- Planned and distributed elements of logistics support including rations, fuel, and bedding supplies throughout the peninsula; efficiently provided over 6,000 meals and additional transportation support for U.S. and Canadian forces during a joint service exercise.
- Streamlined logistical operations to relocate two companies, comprised of 150 personnel and $10M worth of equipment, to Fort Knox, KY and Fort Eustis, VA; enabled seamless transition and immediate engagement in mission.
- Expedited logistical and supply chain operations; resulted in an 80% increase in operational fleet readiness throughout five companies.
- Spearheaded the ordering, delivery, and verification of over $87K in repair parts at the Warehouse Distribution Center.
Platoon Leader | 2011 - 2013
Fort Lee, VA
- Responsible for the readiness, training, equipment, safety, health, and welfare of seven Non- Commissioned Officers and 59 soldiers and their families. Prepared, maintained and serviced 25 pieces of rolling stock.
- Ensured platoon's readiness to deploy anywhere in the state within 24 hours to effectively conduct stability and support operations.
- Maintained and accounted for over $3M in equipment without loss.
- Supervised and served as the principal Commissioned Officer in a Petroleum Supply Platoon and supervised the operations of a Distribution Platoon.
- Supervised, created and led a 30-person maintenance service team to complete 60 overdue repair services on vehicles in the wake of Hurricane Sandy.
- Planned and coordinated training on three new modular 120,000-gallon fuel system supply points; enabled proficiency for over 200 personnel on new equipment and execution of operations.
- Led overhaul of Company Command Supply Discipline Program; commended by the Brigade Logistics Officer as the most efficient program and the only program that used the Program completely and effectively.
Human Resource Specialist | 2005 - 2011
- As Administrative Assistant for Brigade Commander, performed basic clerical duties including typing, proofreading, and filing; implemented a filing system that became the standard operating system used by all departments.
- Coordinated pre-mobilization process resolving any discrepancies with personnel files and documents. Processed Officer and Enlisted evaluations.
- Trained strength management office and subordinate Battalions on accountability and strength management procedures.
- Prepared memoranda, correspondence and final documents. Responsible for organizing schedules, travel arrangements, along with various administrative duties.
- Processed bonuses, pay issues, and student loan forgiveness. Compiled reports and correspondence for in-processing and out-processing, and performed vast amounts of data entry.
- Prepared reports on staffing level and personnel status. Evaluated personnel qualifications for special assignments; developed more opportunities for personnel to attend additional training.
- Processed classification and reclassification actions and prepared orders; improved department time management and increased preparation time to fill vacancies.
- Prepared and maintained Officer and Enlisted personnel records and processed personnel for separation and retirement; increased process efficiency and decreased wait time for paperwork.