Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.B.
USAFA Graduate with Industry Experience
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Social Science | 2009
United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
Financial Advisor, American International Banking Company | 2015 - Present
New Orleans, LA
- Client-facing team member with two other advisors bringing in a total of over $2M in revenue per year.
- Personally responsible for bringing in over $5M in assets in 18 months.
- Actively managed relationships with over 50 prospective clients worth over $75M in assets.
- Helped organize and conduct over 20 financial education seminars towards targeted client base.
- Created a presentation adopted by the team as the standard for clients and prospects.
United States Air Force | 2009 - 2014
Director of Operations / Squadron Commander | 2014
Pope AAF, NC
- Sole Line Officer for entire Special Tactics Squadron. Led 78 personnel in garrison during the squadron's largest deployment since 2001 with personnel in four separate Areas of Operation on two different continents.
- Selected above peers for garrison command; ranked #1 Company Grade Officer in the squadron.
- Led squadron's rapid deployment to the ISIS threat; launched response force in less than 48 hours.
Team Leader / Captain | 2011 - 2014
Pope AAF, NC
- Oversaw a 26-man Special Tactics team, in charge of developing, implementing, and executing a $750K+ annual strategic training plan to meet SOCOM global initiatives and oversaw $4M in specialized Special Operations equipment.
- Managed professional and personal development for all team members assuring continued growth and personal improvement in and out of the workplace.
- Supervised and coordinated complex team members' travel schedules maintaining continuity during fast-paced deployment and training cycles, averaging more than 270 days per year.
- Planned, coordinated, and conducted reconnaissance and surveillance of potential military zones, targets, and areas of interest, and survey zones (drop zones, landing zones, helicopter landing zones, forward area refueling points and other areas critical to aviation).
- Recorded data from these operations was added to the global military database and is regularly used in worldwide mission planning.
- Identified, assessed, and marked air mobility zones with visual and electronic navigational aids for day and night landing and drop operations.
- Coordinated drop/landing clearances, hazard advisories, and air traffic movement with forward and rear area Commanders.
- Planned, coordinated, targeted, and controlled ordinance delivery from fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft in addition to ground-based platforms.
- Provided command, control, and communications while incorporating intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance in support of international air and surface assets.
- Employed electronic and visual navigation and marking equipment to direct aviation assets.
- Deployed into semi- and non-permissive forward areas and forward operating locations by land (mounted, special-purpose vehicle, or dismounted), sea (surface or subsurface naval vessel, small watercraft, SCUBA) or air (parachute, fast rope, rappel) to participate in the full spectrum of military operations, to include: air expeditionary force, force projection, direct action, counterterrorism, counter-proliferation, foreign internal defense, humanitarian assistance, special reconnaissance, personnel recovery, noncombatant evacuation operations, integrated survey program, counter narcotic, operational preparation of the environment, advanced force operations and fire support operations.
Team Leader / First Lieutenant | 2009 - 2011
- Team Leader throughout training graduated 28 Combat Control Trainees to fully-qualified Combat Controllers.