Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.M.
Navy Nuclear Electronics Technician Pursuing a Nuclear Engineering Technology Degree
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Problem Solving
- Meeting Deadlines
- Professional Communication
- Nuclear Theory
- Casualty Recognition, Control, and Restoration
- Watch Standing
- Component Repair
- Team Worker
Naval Reactor Operator, United States Navy | 2011 - Present
- Conduct training to work center to ensure that all members understand the complex nature of systems.
- Conduct Reactor Safety maintenance to ensure the Propulsion Plant maintains safety parameters.
- Chosen to be LPO of the Propulsion Plant Local Area Network, even as the lowest ranking member of the work center.
- Selected based on operational skills and system knowledge to represent Reactor Controls for the Operational Reactor Safeguard Examination watch team one (2015).
- Selected to train watch teams on operational and casualty response as a member of the 2016 Operational Reactor Safeguard Examination Drill Team.
Shipping and Receiving Clerk, Leader in the Industrial Automation Industry | 2005 - 2011
- Processed shipments to ensure customer orders received.
- Inventoried products to determine amount necessary to order.
- Minimized costs by maintaining low shipping errors to consumers.
- Organized employees' workloads to ensure maximum efficiency produced.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Nuclear Engineering Technology | Currently Enrolled
Excelsior College, Albany, NY
Nuclear Prototype Training | 2012 - 2013
Naval Nuclear Power School | 2011 - 2012
Electronics Technician Nuclear Field "A" School | 2011