Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as S.B.
West Point Graduate
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Operations Research | 2010
United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
United States Army | 2010 - Present
Battery Commander | 2015 - Present
United Arab Emirates / Fort Bragg, NC
- Responsible for operational command and long range planning of a Patriot Battery consisting of 70 personnel and a $360M missile defense system. Provide policy and intent on training, operations, logistics, administration, military justice, budget allocations, safety, and overall combat readiness of the unit.
- Managed supply chain and maintenance for over $380M worth of equipment, maintaining a 98% operational readiness rate, exceeding the target of 95%.
- Recovered excess equipment contributing to over $1.7M in savings to the Army.
- Refined unit's home station standard operating procedure, resulting in commendable ratings during multiple inspections from independent agencies.
- Designed a tracking mechanism, resulting in an 73% reduction in overdue requirements.
- Created and supervised implementation of onboarding plan resulting in the relief unit certifying eight days ahead of established timeline.
Assistant Operations Officer | 2014 - 2015
United Arab Emirates
- Primary author of the Battalion Commander's Annual Training Guidance providing operating instructions and Commander's intent to six subordinate divisions for the fiscal year.
- Initiated trials of new data communication technology with a major US ally in the Persian Gulf, which led to its implementation and an overall increase to global security.
- Devised plan to transport and reintegrate over $750M of equipment and 540 personnel from two deployed locations to the U.S. consisting of six movements over a three-month period.
Aide de Camp to Commander Task Force Bragg | 2013 - 2014
Fort Bragg, NC
- Supervised the scope of executive duties and was the primary liaison between a Major General, his primary staff, four Army divisions, one Sustainment Command, and nine brigades comprised of over 100,000 personnel.
- Provided guidance on development and execution of multiple distinguished visitors to include the Chief of Staff of the Army, Congressional Delegations, and Heads of States.
- Developed itineraries and travel arrangements for multiple visits to subordinate units.
Intelligence Officer / Safety Officer | 2012 - 2013
Fort Bragg, NC
- Advised the Commander regarding intelligence analysis, personnel and physical security, and Safety Operations for a Battalion consisting of over 600 Soldiers.
- Tracked requirements leading to the successful deployment of 400 Soldiers.
- Received commendation from Department of the Army for improvement in unit safety.
Platoon Leader / Executive Officer | 2010 - 2012
Little Rock, AR
- Conducted duties as a Platoon Leader and Executive Officer responsible for the managing and resourcing of a Patriot Battery consisting of 70 personnel and equipment valued at $200M.
- Created a standard operating procedure adopted by a General's Missile Defense Command.
- Chosen to represent the U.S. Army at a multi-national Air Defense symposium.