Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.S.
Navy Aviation Electrician with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Wire Repair
- Power and Hand Tools
- Antenna Installations
- System Maintenance
- Light Airframe Fabrication
- Testing and Troubleshooting
- Inspections and System Analysis
- Inventory and Tool Management
- Avionics Equipment Installation
- Component Level Repair and Testing
- Schematics Reading and Interpreting
- System Diagnosis and Problem Solving
- Configurations and Software Installations
- Turbine and Internal Combustion Engines
- Electromechanical Controlled Components
- Power Supplies
- Signal Generators
- Field Test Equipment
- High Precision Multimeters
- Pitot Static Test Equipment
- Vibration Analysis Equipment
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Tools
- Time Domain Reflectometers
- Oscilloscopes: Digital and Analog
- Radio Navigation Test Equipment
Lead Avionics Installer, Aviation Hardware and Pilot Supplies Retailer | 2015 - Present
- Serve as Build Designer on all general aviation aircraft models including Cessna, Piper, Experimental, Mooney, Beechcraft, and Diamond.
- Test, troubleshoot and install all radio navigations systems, radios, intercom systems, and primary and secondary flight instruments.
- Project cost and materials for over $160K worth of avionics and equipment for installations.
- Install auto-pilot systems in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration standards.
Aircraft Mechanic and Electrical Collateral Duty Inspector, International Aerospace System Contractor | 2012 - 2014
- As Lead Troubleshooter on a T-45A/C Goshawk trainer jet, performed repairs on all system flight control equipment including navigation devices, video and heads-up display systems, and flight deck controls.
- As Team Lead for avionics conversion of multifunction display avionics, budgeted over $2M worth of avionics equipment and build components for installations.
- Served as Unscheduled Maintenance Department Mechanic, Electrician and Troubleshooter on a T-45A/C program.
- Certified as Lead Flight Line Troubleshooter after completing 400 man-hours of training.
- Certified as Collateral Duty Inspector on a T-45 training jet.
- Earned over 50 hours of Flight Deck Coordinator experience during a T-45A/C training mission
Aviation Electronics Technician, United States Navy | 2007 - 2012
Corpus Christi, TX
- Revitalized Work Centers Tool Control and Individual Material Readiness List (IMRL) programs; resulted in scheduled completion of 37 programs during a department-wide inspection.
- Successfully completed 526 corrective maintenance actions, 23 special inspections, 312 turnaround inspections; achieved a 91% aircraft readiness and saved squadron over $200K in avionics repairs.
- Served as Program Manager for battery safety and thermal runaway.
- Served as Program Manager for Electric Static Discharge monitoring.
- As Phalanx Weapons System Operator and Troubleshooter, provided force protection and system data, and performed maintenance on weapons systems.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Commercial Pilot School Program | 2015
Green River Community College, Auburn, WA
Avionics Technician Intermediate Level Class "A" School | 2008
Apprentice Technical Training "A" | 2008
Avionics Technician Course "C" | 2008
Electronics Technician Class "C" School | 2008
AYK-14(V) Digital Data Computer Intermediate Maintenance Course "C" | 2008
Combined Tacan Intermediate Maintenance Course "C" | 2008