Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.D.
Air Force Electro-Mechanical Technician with Industry Experience
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Maintenance Supervision
- Job Planning
- Technical Research
- Schematic Reading
- Electrical Safety
- Electrical Instrument Systems
- AC / DC Motors
- Wire Connection Repair
- Engine Repair
- HVAC Systems
- Pneumatic Systems
- Control Systems Design
- Generator Control Systems
- Hydraulic Systems
- Auto CAD 2004 -14
- Control Systems Maintenance
- Generator Repair
Field Technician and Electrical Designer, Specialty Engineering and Automation Firm | 2006 - Present
- Develop problem solving strategies in construction and electrical engineering design to streamline and simplify installation plans.
- Perform on-site supervision, field services, and system commissioning of electrical work and equipment installation.
- Regularly troubleshoot electrical systems and electrical instrumentation in support of facility startup and commissioning.
- Lead field walk-downs for verification of current wiring configuration for drawing updates and maintenance.
- Assist in scheduling and planning facility shutdowns and startups to minimize facility downtime and efficiently execute system upgrades.
- Developed and updated detailed and complex AutoCAD electrical designs in support of automation and control system upgrades utilizing AutoCAD Release 06 through 2014, including AutoCAD MEP and AutoCAD Electrical.
- Transferred detailed field notes and redlines to official facility drawings in order to increase situational awareness and facility understanding of complex electrical systems and circuits.
- Developed detailed and integrated Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams from sketches, pictures, and redlines including all associated devices and Programmable Logic Controllers, Human Machine Interfaces, and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition tags.
Test Technician, Leading Manufacturer of Mobile Air Separation Equipment | 2005 - 2006
- Tested and verified oxygen, liquid oxygen as well as nitrogen and liquid nitrogen generation equipment to ensure that all systems were in compliance and configured in accordance with customer specifications.
- Commissioned, supported, and maintained electrical systems, 120VAC to 480VAC & 12VDC to 48VDC through troubleshooting and shakedown.
- Applied training in power monitoring equipment including alarm systems.
Electrician, North American Class I Railroad Company | 2003 - 2005
- Maintained, troubleshot, and repaired GE-9 Series Locomotives.
- Performed locomotive software and hardware systems upgrades
- Completed engine diagnostics system downloads.
Electrical and Environmental Technician, United States Air Force | 1998 - 2002
- Maintained, troubleshot, and repaired the electrical and environmental equipment on a KC-135 aircraft.
- Identified and incorporated all updates and changes to technical publications including schematics, blueprints, job guides, and safety documentation.
- Responsible for mission success on the flightline during fast-paced wartime operations.
- Applied training in hazardous material handling and disposal.
- Performed hydraulic and pneumatic system troubleshooting and repair.
- Accurately used ammeter, voltmeter, ohmmeter, and other test equipment.
- Applied training in motors, generators, controllers, and related power generation equipment.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Pipeline Shipper Delivery and Tank Farm Safety | 2016
Transportation Worker Identification Credential | 2008
Refinery Work Safe Program | 2008
AC/DC Power Systems Training and Certification | 2001
Hazardous Materials Handling and Disposal Training and Certification | 2000
Electrical and Environmental Technical School | 1998 - 1999